The Madern RiRo for quick changeover
The essence of the Madern RiRo “Roll in Roll out” wide web rotary converting concept is set-up reduction and quick change-over. The system is equipped with several advanced quick changeover features and techniques, such as:
- Tool change can be done by one operator. No additional support required during loading, transportation and positioning of the tools;
- Automatic and accurate positioning of the tools in machine and cross direction;
- No manual connections between the die module and rotary die-cutter;
- Tool-less, simple driven connection by means of a timing belt;
- Automatic coupling of the gear lubrication system;
- On-the-fly tool adjustments possible in cross direction;
- Motorized settings and job memorization;
- Multifunctional in-feed unit, equipped with an easy web feed system.
High variation of implementation possibilities
Available for high-speed reel to reel production and rotary die-cutting applications. Single or multiple rotary die-station for cutting, creasing, embossing, punching and perforating. Simple and easy handling of the tool carrier and tools by means of an electrical transport truck.
The RiRo rotary die-cutter is fully enclosed, reducing noise and dust coming into the pressroom and optimizing safety for the operators. The wide doors on operator and drive side allow convenient and easy access for change-overs and maintenance.