Leading manufacturer rotary tools for liquid packaging
For over many years the brand name Evers is recognized as a leading manufacturer of equipment and rotary tools for the production of liquid packaging. The Evers equipment is installed worldwide and appreciated for its reliability and flexibility. Since the acquisition of Evers by Madern Group in 2005, Evers International maintains an inventory of common die-segments and spare parts for existing tools and equipment.
Together, Evers International and the other members of Madern Group offer you the single source solution for your liquid packaging requirements.
Every day, Evers’ rotary tools meet the challenge of cutting and creasing millions of cartons for the liquid packaging industry such as:
* Gable top tooling with all its features
* Features for liquid cartons:
– Screw caps & spouts in individual segments
– Special top & bottom cutting profiles
– Easy exchange of crease profiles by means of segments
- Extensive experience in the liquid packaging industry
- Madern Group of companies is the largest supplier of rotary dies and equipment for the liquid packaging industry
- Standardisation of segments to allow quick deliveries and competitive pricing.
- Complete rotary die cutting solutions
- High flexibility thanks to the modular design of Evers’ die-cylinders and segments
- Retro-fit solutions available to upgrade your existing Evers equipment:
- ‘Dead fit pocket’ design for easy change of segments
- New timing belt drives for existing rotary cutters
- Registered control system for accurate print to cut
- Adjustable quick change stripping unit
- Gear wheel cover box
- Magnetic saddle tooling for flexible dies for back-up tooling and/or short runs
- Service and support of all existing Evers systems
- Tailor-made configurations to meet specific customer requirements